Sunday, May 10, 2009

::Happy Mother's Day::

So I couldn't let today go by with out wishing my mom a happy mother's day! I actually want to wish all mom's out there a happy mother's day. I have the greatest mother and the greatest mother in law ever! This little man makes me love to be a step mom (even though I hate that term) I couldn't ask for a better life or a better way to get some "mothering" experience. He is the best step son, son, friend, and brother ever and makes being a "mom" the best. I know he treats his mom like a princess and he wants to wish her a happy mom's day.

I also can't let today go by without wishing this wonderful woman below a happy mother's day. She is both mom and dad to her kids and does anything and everything for them. She is the greatest mother that these two little kiddies could ask for.
I also have the greatest sister in laws (sorry no pics of them on this computer) that are the best mom's ever. Jana and Brook I love you both and I learn so much from you every day!

No comments: