Sunday, June 21, 2009

::Happy Father's Day::

Jeremy is the best father and husband ever! I am so lucky to spend my life with this man and I couldn't ask for anyone better! He is the best father ever and Bryson means the world to him. He would do anything for him (and pretty much does) and I love that about him! I can't wait till we have kiddies of our own so that I can see him as a daddy to more children!
Then there is the this man... what can I say about this man! He is my hero, my savior, my everything. I could not imagine my life with out him. With the scare he gave us a couple weeks ago this Father's day really changed things and I was so grateful to have him here with us and hope he is here with us for many many more Father's days!Then there are these three fabulous men (sorry I know it's not the greatest of pictures but it was all I had!) I love my in-laws more than anything and I am so grateful that they accepted me into their lives especially knowing they never thought Jeremy would get married! I have the greatest father-in-law ever. I love chatting with him and hanging with him and I know he would do anything for Jeremy and I (and any of his kids really!) Then there is Kirk (the one on the left) he is the father of 4 and is the best dad to them. I can see how much his kids love and respect him and they are growing up to be the greatest kiddies ever. Lane, Lane, Lane .. what to say about Lane. He is the best dad ever. I love watching him coach Hunter's games and push Hunter to be the best b/c we all know he can be! Thanks for everything you 3 men do for us! We greatly appreciate you!
This is just a random picture that I found and LOVE of the 2 of them.
HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JEREMY I LOVE YOU!

No comments: