Sunday, May 23, 2010

::Race for the Cure::

This post is super late but oh well! I did Race for the Cure with my mom, sister, Jenn, aunt, and cousin and we had a great time. This is such a great cause and I can't believe that I haven't done this walk before this year. I loved it. What a great, emotional roller coaster we were all on this day. I can't wait to sign up next year and I think everyone should ... take a look at this picture below ... this is just the small amount of people we could capture that were walking in front of us ... there were at least this many people walking in front of them and at least this many walking behind us. I was so impressed at how many people show up to "SUPPORT SECOND BASE!" (this was one of our favorite shirts that a group had) I will be reminding you all to sign up next year!



Here is the group we walked with ... well Dev ran but the rest walked!

No comments: