Sunday, March 27, 2011

:: We are officially on the bandwagon ::

Well it is my final day of Spring Break and I am officially depressed and stressed all over again. Last night we wanted to make sure we did something fun. We wanted to get out of the house and have one last hoorah before it is back to the grind for the remaining 4 weeks of the semester (p.s. SOOOOO EXCITED ONLY 4 WEEKS LEFT!)

So what did we decide to do? ... We jumped on the band wagon and became fans of

REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER!
B pretty much loved the game! We got tickets from Jeremy's brother so we were 6 rows up from the field and it was amazing! (sorry this is the only picture of B I took actually clapping and enjoying the game it was a little cold!)
There are now officially only two sports that I am willing to bundle up for and that is Utah Football and Real Soccer!
Real played the LA Galaxy which is the home of the one and only David Beckham. I hate to break this to all the ladies out there like me who have a crush on him but he is not as attractive in person as he appears on television and in magazines. Maybe its the uniform but i'm guessing not. Oh well at least I got to see the famous Beckham play his sport (didn't really do anything magnificent but whatever he is Beckham!)

Happy Sunday and Happy end of Spring Break!


No comments: