Tuesday, July 12, 2011

::Kenny - My Summer Boyfriend::


first off can i say i hate when i want to upload a picture to my blog and for some reason blogger doesn't recognize that it has been uploaded to my computer ... aaaah sucks!

Any way ... on a happy note i got to go see my summer time boyfriend known as

Kenny Chesney

i freaking love him so much and i always have such a great time at his concerts. This year my fam and some of our fun neighbor friends joined us in our fabulous grass seats. i was sad and depressed for a while b/c my 2 year friendiversary was ruined b/c Annie and Derek would not join us at the concert. oh well maybe next time (right Annie????)

the concert started out a little rough. jeremy and i went to get in line around 3 pm and of course it started pouring ... luckily he remembered our umbrella so i kept dry but it pretty much sucked to sit there for the 20 long minutes of pouring rain.

once that cleared up we had a fantastic time and i met some fun new girl friends ... yes they were drunk and probably have no idea who i am anymore but at the time it was fun.

once blogger recognizes my pictures i will upload some of the fun. until then here is my summer boy toy for you to enjoy!



1 comment:

Annie said...

We'll definitely be there next year! And we'll celebrate the friendiversary the right way! ;)