Tuesday, November 1, 2011

:: fun day out ::

My boys and i ventured out for a little exercise on Sunday afternoon to liberty park and boy was it eventful!! I brought a bunch of old buns and bread with us to feed the ducks and geese because B just loves trying to get them to walk up to him!

Since we took the dog with us that means we've got to be good park goers and clean up after him! Well I was holding the bag full of bread and trying to clean up after the dog and we had a mishap! I'm sure you can guess what happened and B and I were laughing so hard! Jeremy was trying to clean it up and I was holding his drink .. Well I was trying to tell him that there was some poo essence on the bag he was holding I accidentally threw his drink every where! Once again B and I thought it was the funniest thing ever!

After our eventful clean up session we finally went to feed the ducks and geese and they did end up walking right up to B!! He loved it!

I hope winter is mild this year so we can continue to go to the park on Sunday afternoons! Hopefully they won't be as eventful as this day out was!

No comments: