Wednesday, July 30, 2008

::The "fabulous" weekend::

Well, here in Utah we celebrate the 24th of July just like the 4th. I had big plans for our 24th holiday but none the less, we did nothing. Our friends Kyle and Krissy came along with Jeremy and I downtown to the Gallivan Center for a free concert, the concert was ok I couldn't see at all. My favorite part of that night was the people watching. I am telling you there are some treats there on Thursday nights. It was my favorite day. We then ventured over to Kyle and Krissy's for some bbq burgers and hanging out.

On Friday we decided to head up to Park City and watch a women's fast pitch softball tournament, it was great and hot, we also decided that we really wanted our Boxer puppy so we started our search. I thought buying a puppy would be so great, fun, and easy ... boy was I wrong no one near us has Boxer's for sale; only people so far away have them and that just makes me so angry. I want a puppy now.

Bryson started first grade yesterday and he loved it. It wasn't as hard for us as the day he started kindergarten, boy was that day rough. First grade was easy. His only complaint was that the day was "soooooo long" kids are so funny!

Well more dog searching this weekend I will keep you all posted on what we find!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Hey cutest girl! I miss you so much. I have been so terrible at keeping in touch. I love that you have a blog and I can for sure help you with the picture stuff. Just let me know exactly what it is you need help with. Take care and I'll talk to you soon. Love ya.