Monday, August 4, 2008

::It's a Boy!!!!::

We finally found him. Our new puppy Bob Marley, we call him Marley, is here. We ventured out on Saturday and fell in love and he has been with us ever since. He is the cutest puppy ever and if I can figure out this picture stuff I will get some of his pics up online for everyone to see. We have had some fun times this weekend with him only a couple potties in the house other than that he is the best dog ever. He just lays around with us and when he needs to potty he tries really hard to let us know. Bryson and Marley love each other and get along so great, it was so fun having Bryson this weekend to go out and look for puppies. They are already the best of friends.



On Sunday we went boating out to Utah lake and finally after about an hour of coaxing got Bryson to try wakeboarding. He did awesome, didn't get up but loved every minute of it (I also have pics and videos of this if I can figure it out). Jeremy and I also tried but we had no luck getting up and today our muscles are so sore and tender, I have never hurt so much in my life!


All and all it has been a great weekend and our newest adventure (Marley) is ahead of us. He starts puppy kindergarten next Tuesday so we will let you all know how that goes.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am so happy you started a blog! Be careful, before you know it you will be saying, "This is perfect BLOG material." Then you will start updating it daily. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. You look great! Good luck with puppy kindergarten! I'll call you when I get settled in. I haven't even seen Stef's baby or husband either :(