Monday, October 27, 2008

::Happy Halloween::

Well, I guess it's time to add another post!

So, since we finally have our very own house I was so excited for the holidays to come so that we (when I say we I mean I b/c Jeremy had nothing to do with this) could decorate our house so cute and decorate our front porch. Well October hit and Bryson and I headed out to the store and got lights, signs, ghosts, garland, etc, etc ... well turns out I am not much of a decorator and for the amount of time we spent it didn't look that great! Oh well what can ya do. Well I decided that it didn't look good b/c we didn't have our pumpkins out there.

With the no pumpkins I devised a plan and ....

Saturday morning we met my parents and Chull and Tyler at the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Bryson had a blast running around trying to find what he considered "The Biggest Bestest pumpkin" he finally settled on 3 very different but very HUGE pumpkins and off we went to my parents to carve them up. We had a blast doing this and Bryson loved cleaning them out and examining the seeds. I think they all turned out fabulous. We even bought 3 little pumpkins that he wrote faces on and took one home to his sister and kept 2 at our house. One little one he decided he would try to carve to see if little ones also have "guts" in them, turns out they do!

*These are our cute pumpkins*



It was such a fun afternoon! Thanks mom and dad and Chull and Ty!

Later that night we met Jeremy's family at Spaghetti Mama's for some dinner and we were supposed to head to another pumpkin patch to do the whole thing again but by the time we all got the to resturant and got fed it was dark out side and we figured we couldn't possibly find pumpkins in the dark so we just went to his mom's house and all hung out. We celebrated his neice Malone's birthday and ate cake and ice cream and just had a fun time running around.

Well, of course we had been telling Bryson all day Saturday that he gets to go to the pumpkin patch twice and carve or paint pumpkins twice and all that jazz so by the time we got in the car to go to Jeremy's mom's house he was a little upset so we stopped by Harmon's and told him he could pick out two more pumpkins and we would decorate them Sunday as long as he didn't tell anyone what we did! Well he kept the secret and Sunday morning he finished those last 2 pumpkins and now our front porch is complete!



Sorry this is such a boring post but to me the weekend was fun and nothing else has happened since the last time I posted so this is what you get!!!

3 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

THANKS FOR SHOWING MY WAY AWESOME UOFU PUMPKIN...YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT BABY!!!

Michelley said...

SORRY THAT COMMENT IS FROM CHULL AND TY...I FORGOT I WAS STILL SIGNED IN AS CHERISE!

The Sutherland's said...

HA HA HA NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I AM A RETARD FOR SURE