Sunday, November 2, 2008

::Our Halloween::


Well, our Halloween was uneventful but fun! We started our morning at Bryson's school taking his class their Halloween treats and then waiting to watch his parade. It was really fun to see all the fun costumes that kids and parents come up with!
Later that day we picked him up and went to Jeremy's parents house so that they could see Bryson's costume and we could chat with them for a little while. It was fun to see them and spend some time with them. We sent Bryson up to their house alone to pretend to be just any trick or treater and he scared Jeremy's mom to death! He had a good time!

We then headed over to my parents and he did a little bit of trick or treating there. When I say a little bit I mean we went to 6 houses and he was done, all he wanted to do was go back to my parents and watch TV. Ha ha ha I think he is the only kid on Halloween that wanted to watch TV. Once we were done at my parents Jeremy took Bryson to meet his mom and we had the rest of the night to ourselves! We went out to dinner with my family to TGI Friday's and we decided this was the only Friday night ever that we could go to dinner at 7:30 pm and not have to wait. It was fun! After dinner we just headed home and hung out.

On Saturday I was so over Halloween I made Jeremy help me take down all the Halloween decorations and lights so that we can move on! I am waiting for November 28th so that I can put up all of my Christmas stuff. We have so many Christmas decorations and I can't wait to use them all.

Well, that was our uneventful night!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that costume!! Where r the pics of my kid!!>>!! HAHA