Tuesday, February 3, 2009

::The Bachelor::

So I am totally addicted to the Bachelor. I just love this show. I have watched every season from the first episode to the final episode and after the final rose episodes and all inbetween. The only season I didn't watch all the way to the end was the one with the Prince because I hated all the girls they picked for him.
Anywho ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason, I have loved him since he competed for Dianna's heart on the Bachelorette. I was heart broken when he didn't win especially after his loving embrace with his little boy on the home town date (see obsessed) I was so excited to see him come back looking for love again. Well the reason for my post today is to talk about how heart broken I am that he let Stephanie go home last night. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and I was literally crying on my bed when she didn't get a rose. Sorry if I just ruined this for anyone who hasn't got to watch the show yet but I had to let out my pain. I really hope they pick her for the next Bachelorette. I love you Stephanie!!!!!
Now that Stephanie is gone I am able to focus on the other girls and find a new favorite to win Jason's heart. Right now I am torn between Melissa and Jillian. I need Naomi and Molly to go home because they just bug me! Hope you all watch the show too!!! (if you dont you need to!!!)

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

so I'm pretty sure we might be the same person, cherise! Kimball was making fun of me that I was crying, so I just made fun of him for watching it with me! Love melissa and jillian as well. hooray for living vicariously through the bachelor... love it!

Jess and Nate said...

hahaha this post kills me!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are so obsessed haha. Good luck to your next pick I hope she wins :)

Stef said...

So apparently I am way behind. I haven't seen the bachelor since the first episode and I think Jason is just the cutest ever. I am so sad now that I haven't watched it. I guess I better get with it so I know what is going on...by the way I'll accept your vote for UTAH!!!