Wednesday, February 11, 2009

::Bryson and Kira::


I totally forgot to blog about this! Over superbowl weekend Kira came and stayed with us Saturday to Sunday! We had such a good time playing with her she is so cute and her and Bryson just really love each other! I love when she comes over and since I am not ready for my own baby yet she is the perfect substitute, the only problem is that she is literally the PERFECT and (I am not joking) child she never even cried unless she was tired, and right when I layed her down for bed or for a nap she went right to sleep. She was my little barbie doll all Sunday morning and just sat on my bathroom counter and let me play with her hair for like 30 minutes. If I don't get the perfect girly girl child like her I will be very upset because that is exactly the type of girl I will need! She has set the bar very high for my own child!



Ready for bed


Just relaxing watching Hancock

1 comment:

CHANDRA said...

Ok so that is the sweetest blog .. Thank you for saying my child is perfect, now I know its not in my head ha ha! Your the best thank you for always helping me out! SHE LOVES YOU!