Saturday, March 21, 2009

::Thoughts of Randomness::

So I am sitting at work on a Saturday morning at 9 am and just had a lot of random thoughts floating through my head so I thought I would put them out there for you guys to explain some of these thoughts for me.

Thought 1: When did everyone get so crafty? All of the sudden I feel that all of my friends (both old and new) are all so crafty. Their homes are beautifully decorated, they scrapbook like crazy, they make all their own decorations, etc. etc. I could go on and on. I am not a crafty person but when I look at their blogs and all the fun things they are making I wish I had a crafty bone in my body.

Thought 2: I am not very good at this blogging thing and I want to know where everyone learned how to blog. Everyone else's blog's look so cute. Everyone posts pictures in cute orders on posts and I can barely figure out how to post a picture let alone trying to get them in any particular order. I see some blogs that they have 4 small pictures that they have placed in a cute square or their pictures are zig zagged all through out their blog and I can barely make a straight line with mine! Also, how do people post a link but just put "click here" and you can link to what ever it is they are talking about. Also, my header AAAHHHHH it makes me so angry that it won't let me add a cute picture on my header it will only let me put our names there and I hate that!

Thought 3: I obviously have nothing to blog about. I pretty much blog stalk when ever I am at work. I love reading blogs and getting caught up with friends and family and even with people I don't know who are the people that helped create thoughts 1 and 2. Everyone seems to have so much interesting stuff going on and I have nothing going on!

Thought 4: When did everyone get into photography and photoshop? I love taking pictures but the thought never crossed my mind to make that a career like so many others have. People take the most beautiful pictures ever and it seems like they just learned on their own and now they do it for their career and make good money.

Well I guess I don't have a lot of thoughts but these are the ones that for some reason I keep thinking about. Can anyone tell me when the whole world moved on to being a crafty blogging world and I am still here in the world where these things don't exist?

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

Hey, Happy Birthday next month!!!
Oh, and I feel like I was having this same inner battle with myself not too long ago. and then I had a baby and stopped working and needed something to fill my down time. Just have a baby and stop working ALL the freaking time and you'll figure it all out soon enough...
and YES, we do need to get together sometime. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you're a little more busy than I am... you just tell me when and where and I'll be there!

Brynn said...

Hi Cherise,
My name is Brynn and I am a total blog stalker ;) I went to high school with Jeremy and Chandra, and I see you comment on her facebook all the time. And there is a link to your blog on hers.... Anyway I feel the same way about all these crafty people, I am not crafty at all. I will let you in on a blog I found that will help you be crafty too. It's http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/ It even has step by step instructions on some of the crafts. I just made the Easter egg wreath and fooled my neighbors into thinking I am so crafty ;) I hope it's ok that I blog stalk you, feel free to check my blog out too! And if you ever want embarrassing stories from high school about your hubby let me know. Have a great day!

Jenna and Tyler said...

K seriously you took all the thoughts right out of my head! I am so irritated that I dont have the time or the effort or the creativity to be a "professional blogger/photographer/crafty little wife"??! How do these people do it? HOW!? Thanks for saying what I am thinking all the time!