Monday, March 30, 2009

::The new Laptop::

Well, the old laptop is dead. Jeremy has been HATING our old computer for quite some time now but I just couldn't get over how expensive a new computer is. Our old computer had so many viruses and was so slow but it was still working so I couldn't really justify it to myself to get a new one. Well, it finally ate it and it was time for a new one.

We really really wanted a mac but our finances said the Dell was the better option for now. We decided when we are in a bigger home with a room designated as an office (and either of us actually have a job that requires us to have an office) we will get a Mac Desktop but for now we are sticking with the good ol' fashioned PC.

We got the new computer on Sunday afternoon and I can't believe what a difference there is already. It is so much faster and so easy to type on. The only thing that is bugging me is that I need to transfer ALL of my pictures from the old computer to the new computer. Any one know how to do this without having to spend trillions of dollars on blank CD's to transfer the pictures?

Anywho, that is basically the only exciting news we have right now. Bryson is heading off to the Grand Canyon with my dad this Saturday for a whole week so that will be the next topic of discussion. It will just be Bryson and my dad along with a few aunts and uncles but from my family it's just the two of them. I am so excited for Bryson to go on this vacation with his grandpa Doug they are going to have so much fun! I am actually really jealous but being so close to the end of the semester and to graduation Jeremy and I can't miss any school!

If you have any ideas of how I can transfer my pictures without buying blank CD's let me know!!!

2 comments:

michellecluff said...

hooray for new fast computers!!!
you should just get a thumbdrive to download all your pictures to, then upload onto the new one. MUCH easier!!!

Happy birthday this weekend!!!!

Michelley said...

EXCITING...I DIDNT KNOW YOU GOT A NEW COMPUTER...IS IT A LAPTOP OR A REAL COMPUTER??