Sunday, April 25, 2010

::Easter 2010::

Yes, I know I am late with this post but I just barely uploaded all my pics to the computer!

So, Easter was a fun time! We had B and Kira this year and had a blast with them both. The Easter bunny sure did spoil these two kiddos. When we got home Easter night I was putting ALL their stuff away and discovered they got 8 Easter baskets each ... ARE YOU KIDDING ME ... 8 BASKETS???? They sure did have a great time tho!

We started off our Easter celebration by coloring Easter eggs. I bought each of them a dozen eggs and their own color kit and they had such a good time and loved it so much that I went out and bought them each another dozen and another color kit. So yes we had 4 dozen eggs at our house, but they sure did have a great time and made some great lookin eggs!

Easter Sunday they spent the morning with their mom and we picked them up about noonish to go to both Great-Grandma's and to Grandma Lou's and Grandpa Doug's. They had such a blast doing the egg hunt, although they were both very slow at finding eggs they still had a great time. Kira found the huge Golden egg at the Rodda side party and was lovin that thing, it was huge and it took her like 10 minutes to pick it up! Also at the Rodda party we had a pinata and both kids really seemed to like hitting that and grabbing the candy.

We finished our evening at my parents and they kids found 20 plastic eggs filled with money. I think they both left there with a basket of goodies plus 20+ dollars, can you say spoiled! Oh well they loved it and Grandpa Doug and Grandma Lou love spoiling them!

Here are just a few pics of our day!
















No comments: