Sunday, April 5, 2009

::WTW - 2009::

Well, my birthday was on Saturday April 4th! I loved it and had the best time in the whole world! It all started on Friday when my family took me to dinner to Tepanyaki! Love that place. Jeremy got me the roses up above and had them sent to my work on Friday. I loved it and was so surprised!
On my birthday my friends Jenn, Chandra and sister Chelle all went to Falling Water's Day Spa to get ourselves some Glitter Toes. If you have never heard of this or done this you should. It is awesome. I found out about it from my friend Rachel who is actually a nail tech at the day spa! Everyone should call and make and appointment. We tried to show them off but it didn't work out very well but take my word for it they are awesome!
Saturday evening was the BEST birthday party I have ever had! Jenn did a great job planning it for me! It was our very own WTW! (white trash weekend)! We started off the night at 5 pm by having "arts and crafts" time. Our friend Jeff made some great stencils and bought spray paint and we made our very own WTW shirts.


Here is our stencil that Jeff created for WTW. It says "White Trash Weekend" and has a picture of a trailer on it! It was so great!

My cutest bestest friend Jenn in her WTW shirt. She was the party planner and was the best party planner ever. She will be planning my b-day parties for the rest of my life!!!

After arts and crafts time was over we headed to La Luna for mexican food! It was so much fun. My mom, sister, Tyler and great friend Krystal showed up for dinner. I was so glad to see them all there!Once we finished dinner our plan was to head to All Star Lanes for some good ol' bowling but when we called them they wouldn't take reservations and it was an hour wait so unfortunately we weren't able to go bowling but some of us did end up at gasoline alley for some arcade fun! I forgot how much fun an arcade to be. It was so much fun to just be a kid again!

Me and Jeremy after I beat him at a race car game!
Here is Jenn and I playing Dance Dance Revolution. This game was so much fun and obviously you can see just how much Jenn got into it!

Once we were done playing at Gasoline Alley we headed to the Westerner from some good ol' country dancing fun! I have to say this is one of my new favorite places ever. They have so much to offer! You can reserve a table by the dance floor so you can watch the dancing and also participate in the dancing and they also have Karaoke Kriminals (Yes they spell criminal with a K). I loved every minute of it! Pretty much everyone sang at least on karaoke song, even my husband and I never thought I would see the day that would happen!

Here is me and our friend Steve doing some swing dancing on the dance floor. We for sure put the other's on the floor to shame because we are that awesome! (sorry such a bad picture)
Here is Dan, Jeremy and Derek being silly and listening to some Karaoke fun!



Here is Jenn and I singing Deana Carter "Strawberry Wine" I loved it and so did every one else (when we were finished) I knew that I sucked at singing but actually listening to myself in a microphone in a small room I pretty muched sounded like a dying cow! It was really sad but still really fun and I would probably do it again!

Here is my husband and Dan singing to me! They were just awesome!

Well, these are just some of the pictures that were taken! I think all in all we took about 75 pictures but I didn't want a huge post of all pics so I just picked a few of my favorites! Sorry this post was so long but I just wanted to remember every detail of this birthday! I can't believe I am 26 years old. I still feel like an 18 year old which I love!

2 comments:

vijayfam said...

Looks and sounds like you had tonz of fun! I love birthdays. I don't ever feel like I am getting older just a total excuse to get crazy and have a good time. So fun to see all your pictures! So what else are you up to these days? Are you up at the U for school? Your stepson is so stinkin cute. I love boys! Girls are great too don't get me wrong, guess I am a little bias because of my little guy. I can't believe he will be 2 next month. Like you said... I still feel like I am 18 sometimes too. Time just flies by....glad I am not 18 with a 2 year old tho thats for sure. Its hard enough having one at 26! Well I love your blog and glad to see all the fun things you are up to.... Wow that was pretty much a novel!

Michelle said...

Wow, what a fun birthday! Glad you got to celebrate with people that you love.