Wednesday, April 15, 2009

::Cocoa Cinnamon Princess::


Our best friend Cocoa moved on to doggy heaven today! Cocoa was born on October 29, 1995 and came into my parents home on December 25, 1995. She has been our best friend in the whole world and will be greatly missed.

Cocoa was, in human years, 100 years old so it was her time to move on but just such a sad day. I got a call from my dad today at 3:30 pm he had already been at the vet for an hour with Cocoa. The vet took an x-ray of Cocoa because she went from 80 pounds to 54 pounds and was not eating, in the x-ray they found 2 very large masses that they are assuming were cancer and we knew that it was time for Cocoa to go. I got to go to the vet's office to say my good byes before she moved on. I just wanted to say how much I love her and how much I am going to miss her!

WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!

1 comment:

Bailey Family said...

sorry to hear about the passing of your Cocoa! That is so hard! I hope that your doing okay:) Also your birthday looked like a blast! Glad you had a wonderful day you deserve it!