Friday, October 2, 2009

::11 years in the waiting and totally worth it::

My husband is a HUGE Pearl Jam fan and that might be an understatement! He has literally been waiting 11 years for them to return toUtah and they arrived on September 28, 2009. I was never really a huge PJ fan, I had my fav's but other than those 2 songs (one of which is Jeremy!) I couldn't even tell you when their songs came on the radio. I LOVED their show, it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. There was no wasted time chatting and laughing they came out and sang and sang and sang for 2 straight hours, they did 2 encores and then let some guy up on stage to propose to his girl friend. Who else would do that? I am so glad Jeremy got us tickets to this show and I hope they don't wait another 11 years to come back here!

No comments: