Friday, October 2, 2009

::A Sad/Happy day in my Little World::


Well today is offically one of the saddest/happiest days for me! How can this be you ask, well let me tell you! I have been offered a position working full time as a Speech Language Technician (which is what I have been going to school for for the past 2 years) so that effectively ends my employment with SelectHealth. I am so excited to be starting this new career phase in my life it is just bittersweet to be leaving a wonderful place to work with wonderful fabulous people. I honestly can say I love everyone that I work with and it is hard to imagine not seeing them daily.

This new adventure will hopefully help me get into graduate school next year so that I can go further with this career. I can't wait to get started and meet all the wonderful little children that I will be working with, and it is nice to know that the U didn't take almost $10 grand just for the heck of it!!!


No comments: