Tuesday, October 20, 2009

::Gotta Love the Beach::

So for the past couple of years my mom, her 6 sisters, and my grandparents have travelled to Florida once and California twice for a much needed girls trip. They rent a beach house and stay literally right on the beach and do nothing all day long. This year they finally allowed us girl nieces to come along with them! What great fun we had! We went to Newport Beach the second weekend in October and it was so great. I didn't get out of my comfie clothes the whole weekend! 

The sisters and grandparents all went for a full week and the nieces started showing up around Thursday to help finish off the week with a bang and boy did we! My sister and I got in Thursday night around 10ish and we stayed up with my other cousins until like 1 am just talking, laughing, and having some much needed cousin fun! This is how relaxing the vacation was I have no idea what we did on Friday afternoon! I do know we went boogie boarding and had a great time. Saturday we rented beach cruisers and cruised along the board walk and onto the ferry to Balboa island! Sunday we woke up and drove to San Diego ate some great mexican food and got on our flight home! It wasn't a long vaca, but it was long enough to spend some great time laughing and loving my family! I will get pictures loaded on the computer and posted at some point in time!

No comments: