Tuesday, December 27, 2011

:: 12 days of Christmas ::

this year i decided to do 'the 12 days of christmas' with B. we missed a couple days in between but i think over all it was some what successful!
on the first day of christmas my family gave to me ... a utes ornament to hang upon my tree.

(the second day of christmas B was at his mom's but we were supposed to read a christmas story!)

on the third day of christmas my family gave to me ... a trip to see the zoo lights and dinner wherever it may be.

on the fourth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a night of skating at the ice rink (some things i just couldn't get to rhyme!)

on the fifth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a day of baking fun to be neighborly!

on the sixth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a gingerbread village to put together and snack on beneath the tree.

on the seventh day of christmas my family gave to me ... a small present that i love because it's just for me (this was a target gift card in which he went shopping with his mom therefore no pics!)

on the eighth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a drive to see the lights around the city (he was with his mom so this one didn't happen!)
on the ninth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a fun christmas party full of santa, presents, and family.


on the tenth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a fun day out to watch a movie!

on the eleventh day of christmas my family gave to me ... a fun day out with breakfast, a movie, and jammies beneath my tree.

on the twelfth day of christmas my family gave to me ... a very merry christmas day spent with family.

this is a fun new tradition that i am thinking i might continue!

No comments: