Wednesday, December 14, 2011

::feelings::

Today is the best and most terrifying day ever. I have finished my last final exam of my educational career (hopefully!), I have seen my last clients ever at the U of U clinic, I have signed the last set of paper work I will ever have to sign, and now the time has come!

I have waited for this day since august 2010. The past 16 months have been the most amazing, the worst, and the fastest of my whole life. I have met amazing people that I will cherish forever, I have learned things that you can't find in books, and I have cried more times than I count but I wouldn't give it back for the world.

I have grown as a person and I cannot wait for the adventure I am about to take. In some ways this is more scary than when I made the decision to go back to school. I am being pushed out of my second home and being thrown into the real world with the hopes that my education will take me where I need to go and I will remember what I have been taught.

The tanning salon is closing and after 10+ years of working there I am so sad this is happening yet I believe it is for the best. Beginning January 2, 2012 I will be working for 10 weeks at St. Marks hospital and 10 weeks at Park Lane Elementary! I cannot wait and I pray that what I have learned will stay with me and get me where I need to be.

I don't ever want to forget this day and way I feel. Amazed that this day has finally arrived and terrified that I am part of the real world!! Here's to hoping I am as prepared as I can be!!

No comments: