Tuesday, August 19, 2008

::The Alpine Slide ... again::

Jeremy and I getting ready for the alpine coaster.

Well last week when Danni and Josh were here we drove out to Park City to go onto the Alpine Slide. We got there and it was raining so the slide was on a rain delay for a while. We spent some time walking around park city ski resort and checking things out. Well the Alpine Coaster opened up so we decided to do that first. Great times ...Anywho finally the slide opened up and we got in line and waited for 30 min. we got all the way up front and of course it started raining again. We decided to call it a day and try again another time ...well we never made it back with Josh and Danni but we kept their slide tickets to go ourselves.

This past weekend we took Bryson and my fam out there to try to get on the slide again. We made it on this time and it was so much fun. I had never experienced this before and I tell you Utahn's if this is something you haven't done before you need to do it. Bryson loved it, he rode with my dad b/c my dad wanted him to drive the sled down the mountain and of course Bryson loved that idea. My dad said he started off being very cautious just testing things out, then when we figured out he could control the speed and stop his own sled he had the time of his life. He would push it all the way forward and go really fast and then my dad said he would look at him and say "Hold on Doug ..." and all the sudden the sled would make a huge jerking stop and he would laugh like crazy. I wish Jeremy and I could have seen this that would have been great. We on the other hand raced down and of course I won b/c I am the best!! Love you Jerms!
Park City was so fun just to take a nice drive and be with the fam and ride the fabulous slide.

Thanks for a great weekend fam ...

***Side note: Sister and husband Tyler bought a super cute townhouse in South Jordan, congrats guys you will love it***
Jeremy and Bryson on their way up the lift


Mom getting ready to go down the slide, she is scared


Dad and Bryson getting ready


Jeremy just being a dork!

No comments: