Wednesday, August 27, 2008

::Hell Week::

Well, it is only Wednesday and this is already the WORST first week of school ever. For those that may not know I am back at the U getting my second bachelor's in Speech and Hearing sciences I will graduate with that next May and then start Graduate school for my Masters next fall. I am not 100% where I will be attending yet but I will find that out next February.

Anywho ... about this stressful week ... well I have been registered for my 4 classes since last May, the major only teaches 4 classes a semester so you gotta get in early. I ordered my books, got my work schedule all figured out and was totally prepared for this semester. Well last Monday (one week before school started) I got an e-mail saying that one of my classes was no longer offered and I had to wait till next fall (b/c they only teach each class during the same semester every year so always fall for this class) well I wouldn't be able to graduate or go to graduate school without this class so needless to say I had a moment of flip out. I met with my advisor and we came up with a couple classes that I could take to replace the now not offered class. I got it all taken care of this past Monday, the day school started, and was once again totally prepared ......

And then .... I started looking into this new class which was taught online. Now I have taken some online classes and loved them and done well in them. Well this online class was on a brand new website that I had never heard of before and never seen before and I couldn't even navigate my way through it. I was working on finding all the info I needed and came across student postings ...well of the 12 student postings 4 stated this was the 2nd or 3rd time they are re-taking this class ...AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... that was all I had to say ... so once again I was back in my advisors office looking for a new class, I barely have time to take this class once let alone 2 or 3 times.

I finally got into a Gerontology class online that seems pretty good and not to difficult so we will see how that goes. Other than this horrible first couple of days all and all school is good and super interesting. I love this field and can't wait until I get to experience things more in depth with clients.

Well nothing to exciting but Jeremy and the rest of my friends and family were done listening to me complain about this issue so I decided to complain the readers (prob none but let me believe there are) of this blog. So thanks for listening!

No comments: