Saturday, December 20, 2008

::Bowles' family Christmas party 2008::

Friday night was the Bowles' family Christmas party. I love this party and look forward to it every year. It is such a fun time to get together with all of my dad's family and eat, see Santa, and watch the kids open their presents. It is also so fun watching to kids interact with all their cousins and just being best friends. All the parents bring a present for their kids and we give them to Santa and he gives them out. The kids love it, they think Santa came especially for them and knew that they would want this special present. It is so much fun to watch them open their gifts in amazement that Santa would pick out a special present for each of them and bring it to their party.

What a fun family tradition this has been ever since I can remember and now I get to share it with Jeremy and Bryson and I love that part of being our own little family.

I picked Bryson up from Julie's on Friday afternoon and he told me he was just so excited to go to the party to see the elf. Initially I had no idea what he was talking about but once I saw Ikabod the elf (he is bending over in this picture) I remember who he was talking about and thought it was so funny that of everything he can remember about this fun party he remembers the elf.

Well I have no idea how to make a slide show of pictures so here are only some of the pictures I have from this party (I took a ton but figured it would suck for you guys if you wanted to look at them to have to just keep scrolling through so here are a few.) Bryson got a skate park thing with a little skateboard that you use with your fingers and make it do tricks, I don't understand it or how it works but he sure loves it and that is all that matters right.







No comments: