Sunday, December 21, 2008

::Gingerbread house::

This year we decided to make a gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun. Bryson and I were laughing and having a great time! It didn't turn out super pretty but we sure loved to make it and I think it will be something we will do every year!




He dropped some candy and was laughing so hard while trying to pick it all up.

On a side note I pulled out the video camera to get ready for Christmas morning and Jeremy wanted to see what video was in there. Well turns out it was a video of Christmas and Bryson's birthday party in 2005. WOW ... he sure was little at that time. I can't believe how small he was. I am going to load it to a DVD and hopefully I will be able to get it posted on this blog for you all to see b/c it is so cute and so funny. Jeremy had gotten 2 packs of brownies in his Christmas stocking and Bryson picked them both up and says "Look daddy one for you and one for me!" It was so cute. Just thought I would share this with you all b/c it was so fun to look back and remember that Christmas and birthday party.

No comments: