Wednesday, December 24, 2008

::Thank you Chandra::

I just want to take a moment on Christmas eve to say thank you to Bryson's mom Chandra. This year for Christmas she let us have Bryson at our house on Christmas eve night so that we can wake up early with him on Christmas morning.
This is the best gift she could have ever given us and we want her to know how grateful we are for her and for the mother that she is to both her children. I just wanted her to know that we think she is great and wouldn't change anything in our relationship for the world. Most people in our situation don't get along with each other but we have a great relationship.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO CHANDRA AND THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!!

1 comment:

CHANDRA said...

O GEE .. Just make me cry why don't you! I love you guys and I a grateful for all that you do for all of us... We have a good circle!