Tuesday, December 2, 2008

::Are you a grandma?::

(The one in the center is my Grandmother)
Now I love my grandma to death don't get me wrong, but do I want to look like her at 25? NO!


Let me explain really quick ... I picked up Bryson from Julie's (day care) and while I was waiting for him to put his shoes and coat on a little girl there came up to me and said



"You look like a Grandma"


A ... WHAT!


I then called my mom and was laughing about it and my mother proceeded to tell me that she was asked by an older gentlemen if she was her baby sister's mother. Now my mom is the first born of 7 girls all born within 9 years but she in no way looks like a grandmother to the 6th born child. She told me "At least the person that said it to you didn't really no any better, but the guy that said it to me should know to keep his HUGE mouth shut!"


After not getting any sympothy from my mother I decided to see if I would get any from cyber space!

3 comments:

CHANDRA said...

LOL hunny don't take it personal ... I think your the hottest looking grandma I have ever seen! I hope I look as good as you when I am a grandma hee hee!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I cant wait til granny comes over again!!!! We love her!! HAHAHA
They told me I looked beautiful....I guess they really are up in the night!!! HAHAHA

Ashley Hardison said...

I am so glad you found me. Of course I remember you, we spent a ton of time together in Jr. High. Wow that was a long time ago. It looks like you are doing well. You look beautiful as always. Stay in touch.