Friday, December 26, 2008

::Christmas 2008::

Even though my previous post would reflect that we were so busy that our Christmas sucked, it really was one of, if not the best Christmas I have ever had. It was so much fun having Bryson with us on Christmas eve night and waking up with him Christmas morning. I took so many pictures and finally figured out how to make a slide show with them that I will attach to this post when they all upload (yes I took that many pics!)

From the previous post you pretty much get the idea of how our Christmas went. It was busy but so much fun and we all got SO spoiled by our Friends and Family. My parents gave us a new stove and tons of fun new camping stuff, Jeremy's mom gave us the food saver and a super cute front door decoration along with some fabulous jam's and jelly's.

Bryson pretty much hit the mother load and got EVERYTHING that he asked for. He got the Nintendo DS he wanted so bad from Santa at his mom's house. He got the D-Rex and a real Bow and Arrow and target from Santa at my parents house. He got his Night vision goggles from Santa at our house ... and SO SO SO much more from everyone that loves that little guy!

We had some great food with great people and got the best presents ever. Our Christmas was awesome and we hope your's was too.


No comments: