Saturday, January 3, 2009

::Brysonism's::

Oh my this kid is so funny. He makes Jeremy and I laugh so hard when he is with us. I just wanted to post about a couple of funny things he has done lately mainly because I don't want to forget them!!!!

He looks at Jeremy and goes "Dad, can you do anything to make me fast?" Jeremy: "Why do you need to be fast?" Bryson: "Because these girls at school want me and their friends want me and I need to be fast to get away from them." OMG I was laughing so hard it was hilarious mainly because he was so super serious about it.

He has been sleeping over at my parents house a couple times lately and the other night I asked him "So what are we going to do tonight?" Bryson: (with gestures) "We (pointing to him and I) are not doing anything ... We (pointing to him, Doug, and Lou) are going to hang out and watch hunting shows!" Again, busting a gut laughing so hard especially at his actions letting me know that I was not included in that night's festivities.

We were driving in the car and he goes "Jayden doesn't know how to sing the Christmas song with fa-la-la in it." Jeremy and I "What Christmas song is that?" "You know Jack the Holes full of Jolley." (take a moment to try to figure out what song it is ... Deck the Hall with Bowels (not sure) of Holly) We were laughing so hard.

I know there are so many more but this is what has recently happened in our little world. Just wanted to give you all a laugh at our little Scooby who I still can't believe is 7 years old!!!

1 comment:

CHANDRA said...

O my gosh! He is soo funny .. I am so glad I have such a cute kid! hee hee! I love his little "isms".