Wednesday, January 7, 2009

::Dumb Dog::

Now ... just to clarify before I get started I do love this dog a lot and he is so super cute ... but not today.

So we have been "trusting" Marley in the house lately instead of putting him in the garage why we are gone since it has been so cold outside. Before today the only thing he had done was climb on our furniture which he is not allowed to do.

Well today he was alone in the house for 6 hours (this is the not the longest we have left him alone either) and I came home to poop and pee in the kitchen with the smell all through the house (I am sitting in my freezing house because I opened the windows, surrounded by fabreeze to try to get rid of the smell). That is not all people ... He also chewed up our coasters and chewed part of our wedding album book, yes that is right .. my wedding book. Now to his defense he didn't ruin any of the pictures just the outside but now it is very ugly and I am very sad because it is my wedding and I wanted it to stay beautiful for ever.

I am pretty much not in love with this dog right now and I am very upset that he has chosen to do this because now he has to spend his days in the cold garage, but I guess he made that decision on his own.

4 comments:

Kyle and Krissy said...

Naughty Marley! I feel your pain, Cherise. Our doggies are now grounded to the kennel at all times when we're not watching them due to EATING A HOLE IN THE WALL! Yes, that's right. A softball sized hole...gobbled it right up. Ha ha....these dogs are very lucky to be so stinkin cute.

Tricia Christiansen said...

I am so sorry! I love boxers! I have one myself, but when they decide to be naughty they are VERY naughty. My boxer Izzy would chew up my expensive shoes (not just one, but she would actually take them out the doggy door in pairs and destroy them). luckily she grew out of the destruction phase but it wasnt till after she was two! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Go see Marley and me....you will see the naughtiest dog that you love more than anything....it will help I promise!!!

Unknown said...

It is from cutest blog on the block...their site is down right now...but they have those on the blog and directions how to put them on!! And you can come on over for PJ and purple pancake day for sure!!!