Sunday, January 4, 2009

::Happy Birthday Bryson Part 2::

We didn't get to celebrate Bryson's birthday with Jeremy's family until yesterday so this kid is not only the most spoiled kid ever he also gets birthday parties all year. I have choosen not to celebrate his birthday until June for his half birthday just because December is always so busy! For his celebration on Saturday we started out going to Cade's basketball game. He is on the 9th grade team at Eastmont and they did awesome. We then went to Letherby's for presents and ice cream. I love Leatherby's and want to go there all the time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN BRYSON!
Here is Jeremy's family at Letherby's

On Sunday Jeremy and I took Bryson bowling for his birthday. We had a good time. I super suck at bowling usually but today I must have done something right because I was awesome. I had to post our scores just so that I could remember just how awesome I was this day. (And yes 111 is SUPER awesome for me, before today my high score was somewhere in the 80's)

He was trying to get a drink without having to grab the cup and I just thought he looked silly!
(I have tons more pics but they are on a disposable camera we found at home that I wanted to get used up to find out what other pics on there!)

No comments: