Sunday, January 18, 2009

::Ice Skating::

On Saturday Bryson got to go ice skating with one of his friends for his birthday party and said he had so much fun and loved every minute of it so on Sunday he just kept talking about it and asking if I would take him again because it was so fun. So I caved and him and I hit the Olympic Oval for some Sunday fun. He did have so much fun today and it was really fun watching him.
He finally got the hang of how to skate on his own and once he did that we were able to skate around the whole place and it only took us 20 minutes to get around!
This little boy was helping Bryson learn how to do it on his own. He was so funny he kept telling Bryson that he just needs to bend his knees and slide his feet to the left and to the right, I guess for Bryson that is all it took to get him motivated to skate on his own cuz after this he did it!
He only fell a couple of times and got right back up and kept trying. He did take me down once with him and I've gotta tell ya it sure hurt to fall on the ice!
This is my favorite picture. He looks like an old man with a walker!! ha ha ha. They have these little walkers that the kids can push around the ice to help them without falling, he could barely use that to skate so I thought he never was going to be able to make it all the way around the arena on his own, but he sure did it and loves it. He is already asking me to take him again next time he is over at our house! What a funny kid!

No comments: