Sunday, January 4, 2009

::Bryson's Nap::

So today Jeremy and I were taking a nap and Bryson was playing around with all his new Christmas and Birthday presents. Well, he wakes Jeremy up and asks if he can lay with Jeremy because his legs hurt so we ask him why his legs hurt and we find out this is why. He climbed in Marley's kennel (which Marley no longer even fits in) and ended up falling asleep like this. (This isn't really him asleep but I made him show me how he was in there so that I could take a picture! I can't believe a kid would be so tired that he would climb in a dog kennel and fall asleep!

2 comments:

michellecluff said...

that is seriously funny! I love it!
Don't be fooled, I do it on photoshop. Nothing fancy, I just put the picture on the same background before I post it. perhaps it's a little hobby, slash addiction of mine...
I just can't get over how beautiful you are! You look so happy with your little family!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!! I can totally see him doing that!!!