Monday, November 24, 2008

::12-0 ... BCS ... Sugar Bowl::

Gotta love the Utes baby. This was the BEST game of the whole season (and yes I have been to every home game including the camp out for these coveted tickets.)

I was so stressed out that our wonderful Utes were going to have a repeat of the last 2 years, but our boys pulled it off and are taking us to the Sugar Bowl (not fully decided but we are pretty positive.)


Jeremy, Josh, Mikey, and I all attended this game and had a great time. It was so much fun to be there amoung the true Ute fans. Even if they don't show up for any games except this one, this is the one they needed to be at.
This picture to the right is how the game started out. Utah vs. BYU on the field before the first kick off. This is how serious this brawl is to everyone including the players.
This picture to the left is of most of the people that rushed the field after the game. I stole this pic from my cousin b/c Jeremy and I were down on the field and I forgot my camera. It was awesome to be down there amoung the players and to watch Brian Johnson get our trophy for Mountain West Conference. What a game this was to be at. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Hope if you didn't attend the game that you at least watched it somewhere.
GO UTES

No comments: