Sunday, November 30, 2008

::Seeing Santa::


We took Bryson to see Santa at South Towne mall on Saturday afternoon. He seemed to like it but didn't really say much about it. I hope he had a good time. We weren't able to get a picture with him and Santa on our camera b/c they have policies against that, but I will try to get the picture they took scanned in and uploaded but for now here is a picture of him standing in line!

Merry Christmas to all and FYI the mall is already out of control busy so good luck with your Christmas shopping.

3 comments:

Tricia Christiansen said...

Well it looks like you have been a busy girl! I can't believe you already have two Christmas trees up when I have not gotten one up! This year is the first year we actually get to do our own tree so I’m a little excited! I am attempting to make our stalking and the tree skirt (ill post pictures if they turn out cute!). P.S. your dog is adorable, we have a girl boxer. They are so much fun!

CHANDRA said...

O my little guy is soooo stinkin cute .. I am bitter you took him first ha ha ha .. JUST KIDDING!!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

You have such a cute family and you look as beautiful as ever. I am excited that I found your blog. You should email me and update me on what you are up to. makenzie_lee19@hotmail.com