Friday, November 28, 2008

::My favorite day of the year::

I love love love black friday. Now I know some of you are reading this and thinking that I am a total nut but let me tell you I have scored some major deals by waking up at 3 am to fight the crowds.

This year though I am sad to say I had to work at 5 am and literally fight the crowds as an employee. It was awful but fun all at the same time. I was SO sad not to get to go shopping with my mom and sister but don't worry I made a list of stuff for them to get me and they didn't let me down!

On a different note:
Since we had such a relaxing Thanksgiving b/c it was Jeremy's birthday I ended up getting all of my inside Christmas decorating up. I have pictures and I will post them later but I loved having our own home to decorate.

Jeremy and I have been together for about 6 years now and every year his mom has given me a nutcracker so that I can have a collection like her's and I have NEVER been able to display them b/c I never had anywhere to display them. Well let me tell you this year they are out in full force and I love it.

Also, I have to share this with you all (and Jeremy thinks I am totally nuts) but we have 2, yes 2 full sized Christmas trees up at our house. One is a huge green one that we will put our presents under and the other one is a medium sized white one that I have a Chirstmas village under. The village is what my mom has given me to put together and that is my favorite part about Christmas is putting up the White Christmas tree with the villiage.
Well, I hope you all had a wonderful "Black Friday"


2 comments:

michellecluff said...

hooray for christmas! I'm sort of sad i didn't go shopping at the buttcrack of dawn this morning, but at the same time, super happy Brody let me sleep in until 9! And just wait until you have a little one running around...your christmas village will not survive under your tree! Reasons why the bottom 2 feet of my tree is empty...

Unknown said...

Yeah, well not to complain..but I was "stuck" In San Francisco and couldn't go shopping with my sister like normal...but I did get to get out to JC Penney and get my snow globe. It has become tradition!!!