Saturday, November 8, 2008

::The Campout::


Well, it's official Jeremy and I are CRAZY! We camped out at the University for the UTAH vs. BYU game tickets. Jeremy got up to the stadium at about noon on Friday, I got up there after work about 6 pm with dinner and we hung out with other crazy Ute fans for tickets. The good news is we did get our tickets and also got tickets for Jeremy's best friend Josh who will be coming in from St. Louis for the game and Josh's brother Mikey.

It will be a great time for all! If anyone wants to join out tailgate party we will be at the U on Saturday November 22, 2008 at noon for some food, drinks, fun and then the game at 4!

GO UTAH!! BCS HERE WE COME


Jeremy setting up our camp
Here was our Friday night haven!
It was freezing...

...for both of us

But this was our life saver!

Here we are at 5 am, just woke up and looking so HOTT!


Here we are at 8 am waiting for our turn to get tickets, it took us about an hour once the ticket office opened at 8 to get our tickets.

I don't know that I would do this again (Jeremy says in 2 years I will be, but I say in 2 years we BETTER have season tickets) but it was a very fun adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I wouldn't even sit at the cold game...HAHAHAHAHAHA