Friday, November 7, 2008

::The Blackout::

So, The Utes pulled it off last night. I can't believe it! I was so happy and so excited at the end of the game that they did win. During the game I hated them all and was so pissed off thinking they were throwing their winning streak away on a team that also beat BYU, we couldn't let that happen!

It was a great game (at the end) and so much fun. It was so cold and that was the only problem with the game. It was awesome to see 45,666 Ute fans in all black, you should have seen the stadium it looked awesome.

BYU here we come!

In case you are wondering that is what I will be doing tonight. I will be off work at 3:30 pm and I will be heading up to the stadium to meet Jeremy to get our BYU tickets, yes we are camping out until 8 am Saturday morning wish me luck!!!

I will keep you posted on the quest for tickets just wanted you all to know the Utes are still undefeated 10-0!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So why don't you have season tix girl!! You seem like you are a big Ute fan...you get to get on that wagon!!! We did 14 years ago!! WAHOO!!

Unknown said...

I won't be giving up the BYU ticket though!!!!